InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
Charles Miller started working in the real estate industry in 2012, initially as an investor, and then as a renovator and remodeler. This progression proved to be a tremendous learning opportunity, as it gave Charles a firsthand perspective of local building practices and pitfalls.
As his knowledge grew, and after witnessing home inspections that varied widely in quality, it became evident that a new client-oriented home inspector was just what was needed in Southeast Alabama.
Charles soon earned his home inspector’s license, and he now spends each day helping home-buyers develop the knowledge needed for making a protected investment.
- Charles is a military veteran, serving from 1989-2020
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety with Columbia Southern University
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
Certifications provided by the International Association of Home Inspectors
Jacqueline is to thank for the two partners taking the plunge into real estate, and after the initial foray into real estate investment, renovations and property management became a primary focus.
Once it was decided that a career in home inspection was the path to take, Jacqueline became the magic behind the scenes—responsible for much of the administrative work that makes Principle Inspections, LLC such a reliable choice for our clients.
Family values are important to Jacqueline, and she’s grateful to be in a position to truly make a difference for families who are trying to enrich their lives by securing a fantastic new home.
- Jacqueline is also a military veteran, serving from 1998-2021
- Currently responsible for the administrative side of the company, ensuring that operations are running smoothly on a daily basis
- A skilled renovator currently in the process of restoring and selling a home
Reliability | Availability | Convenience
Many people are visual learners, and that’s why we invite all of our clients on-site during or immediately after the home inspection for a full walkthrough.
To make scheduling as painless as possible, we’re happy to offer weekend and evening appointments by request.
Please don’t keep questions to yourself—we’re standing by to find the answers you need, whether you call one day after your inspection or many months down the line.